Friday, September 12, 2014

Charge Your Phone On-the-Go with +Lifeguard Mini



I know you've been there. In that moment when you need to use your phone, but but the battery image is blinking red and you only have 2% charge left. You start making your phone call. You hear "hello" then silence. When you pull your phone away from your ear all you see is a black screen.

That won't be happening to me again any time soon, as long as I have my +LIFEGUARD Mini with me. This super handy back-up phone battery/ portable charger saves you when you forgot to charge your phone or when you've been using it all day long without being able to plug it in. 

This Samsung battery is reliable with 3000mAh giving you the ability to charge your device and have some battery power to spare! 

+LIFEGUARD comes with two cables. One has a USB connector and DC 5V on the other end. The other has USB and Apple Lightning cable on the other end. 

With these two cables, you can charge (almost) any Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad or iPod!


The +LIFEGUARD charger easily fits in your hand. If you can fit lipstick in your purse, you can fit this charger in your purse! Charge the battery using a USB port on your computer or with a USB outlet adapter (not included). Batter will charge faster in an outlet.

When the battery is charging you will see a red light. When the battery is connected to your device, you will see a blue indicator light. 


This battery is so small and packed with charge that it is super easy for me to take with me everywhere. I keep it in my purse or diaper bag. I never know when I will be in a situation where I'll need it. Especially with three young children, I don't want to be caught in an emergency situation with a dead cell phone. 


You can order the +LIFEGUARD Mini on Amazon in three different colors; silver, black or pink. Right now it is on sale for $24! 

Where have you been and what have you been doing when your cell phone battery died? 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment