Thursday, February 20, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Thank you Majestical for providing me with earrings to review.

Being a mom can be tough. Feeling beautiful the day after waking multiple times a night because of crying, feeding, spitting up and nightmares can be a bit stressful.

As a mom we always want to look our best, but we don't always have the time. Jewelry is one of those things that is easy and quick to put on and can transform your look from blah to beautiful in just 15 seconds!

I am big into fashion jewelry and accessorizing all of my outfits. What's great is that a necklace and earrings go a long way, sometimes I don't even put make-up on before leaving the house because the jewelry will suffice!

Majestical jewelry sent me this pair of earrings for review. The box was inside a cute little satin pouch. In the packaging you can already tell these earrings are simply stunning.


I did not choose the jewelry they were going to send me, which was fine because I love surprises! Little did they know, I had been looking for a pair of earrings just like these! I have a similar pair that are silver, but they don't look nearly as nice. I have been on the hunt for a gold pair for a month, these ones are perfect!

I love to wear chunky statement necklaces. Because I like my necklaces to speak up, I tend to keep my earrings a bit more simple. I go for the larger post earrings rather than chunky or fish hook style earrings.

It is really easy to take an every day casual outfit and make it really pop with some jewelry. Pictured below I am just wearing a pear of jeans and a simple striped maternity shirt, rocking that 19 week baby bump! 



You'll notice my chunky necklace and how these earrings perfectly compliment it. Add a couple bracelets and you're ready to rock that baby class. You'll look put together, even if you don't feel like it!

While my ears aren't too sensitive I do occasionally have issues with earrings. I was pleased that my ears were happy with my Majestical earrings. They will definitely be in my regular rotation!

Some of my other favorites of theirs include the Blue Flower Power necklace, Geometric Beauty necklace, Crooked Flower bracelet, Matted Silver Wrap cuff and the Curved Almond earrings.

You can shop Majestical Jewelry on their website.

Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to see all of their fabulous designs and keep up with their newest looks!

You can't go wrong with great jewelry, and that is what you'll get with Majestical Jewelry!

How do you give yourself that "put-together" look even if you don't feel it? Visit Majestical on Pinterest and share in the comments your favorite piece(s)! 

Disclosure: I was provided the earrings pictured above complimentary from Majestical to help facilitate my review. All comments are my own and honest. I was not compensated in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment