Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Influenster's Jolly VoxBox Review


Thank you Influenster and all the participating brands for the package pictured above.

This was my first Influenster VoxBox! It was a wonderful box, full of treats right before Christmas!

While I liked all the products in the box, my favorite was the Skinny Cow Chocolates. I have to say, I'm a sucker for chocolate!


This particular one had a peanut butter cream filling! It was a really smooth, peanut filling! Each box has six packages with 3 candy squares each. There are only 130 calories in those three squares! You can fulfill your sweet tooth craving without a lot of added calories! Just writing this review has my mouth watering for more!

In this box was also a tube of Rimmel's Show Off Lip Lacquer. I didn't care much for the color I was sent, but I liked the texture and how smoothly it applied. I can definitely see myself buying a couple different colors of the Show Off Lip Lacquer in the near future!


Another beauty product in the VoxBox was NYC's Eye Color Trio! Not only do I like NYC eye color, but this is also the perfect trio color for me. I love the browns and neutrals for summer and fall! It is light weight and doesn't show creases as the day goes on (I do use an eye shadow primer). 


A couple weeks after my box arrived I got a cold. With all the cures and vaccinations, why is the common cold so common? Anyway, this little package of Puffs Plus Lotion was a nose saver. I didn't start my cold with Puffs, but after a day I started using them and had a much happier nose! This will definitely be a product I will always have on hand for that annoying cold! 

Mini Ducklings... how cute is that name? These mini rolls of decorative DuckTape had me saying "Awww" when I saw they were named Mini Ducklings! While this pattern is not my favorite, especially not during a Minnesota winter, when I don't want to be reminded of the tropics, but would rather be in the tropics, I found a few great uses for it. One of which was to cover an ugly bandaid. Not only does it make the bandage more appealing to the eye, it also helps keep the darn thing on! The other use was as a bag tag when my husband and I went to Las Vegas. This helped me quickly identify my bag, wherever we were, and being that my husband and I have the same bag, it helped quickly distinguish whose was whose.

Have you used any of these products before? Do you have any creative projects to share using your Mini Ducklings? Or maybe a craving for chocolate (you're welcome for that)! Please share your thoughts on the Jolly VoxBox!

Disclosure: I received the products above through Influenster. I was not required to post a positive review. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. I was not compensated in any other way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment