Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dr. Woods Facial Cleansing Bar Review

Disclosure: I received the product below to help facilitate my review. All opinions are based on my experience with the product.


Dr. Woods soaps use sustainable, eco-friendly practices. Only the best ingredients found across the world are used to produce these soaps in the USA.

The Raw Black Facial Cleansing Bar is made with organic argan oil and shea butter. These ingredients work to repair damaged skin, moisturize, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.


It is gluten free and 100% vegan. 
Free of paraben, phthalate, lauryl/laureth sulfate and petroleum derivatives. 

I have been wanting to get a natural facial cleanser but hadn't really found something that caught my eye. I am very pleased with how Dr. Woods facial cleansing bar works with my skin. It lathers well and has a smooth silky feeling with a mild natural scent.

Dr. Woods -All Things Good-
"... we strive to use only the most natural, effective and sustainable ingredients we can find."

Connect with Dr. Woods on their Blog or Facebook.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this review. My mom likes bar soaps and she is very sensitive. I will tell her about this!

    ReplyDelete