Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Card.com Pre-Paid Visa Debit Card Review

Disclosure: I received a prepaid card from Card.com to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and are 100% honest.

There's nothing like having an every day, useful product that allows you to express yourself and share a bit of your personality with others.

Card.com offers a prepaid Visa debit card with the option to personalize your card by choosing from 1000's of images.

As a horticulturalist I immediately searched the flower designs. I chose the Nothing Is Ordinary card with two poppies.


I used my card at a couple different department stores and at the coffee shop! It is accepted everywhere VISA is accepted. With a swipe of the card my purchases come from my card.com account.

With this prepaid card you don't have to worry about overdraft fees. If there isn't enough funds in the account to make the purchase your transaction will not be accepted.

The card can be re-loaded in multiple ways. You can reload through WesternUnion, Paypal, or by transferring funds from your bank account. You can also reload through direct deposit. When you get your card in the mail you'll get instructions on how to set up direct deposit.

After the first 30 days there will be a $5.95/month maintenance fee, which will be waived if you reload with $800 per month through direct deposit. You can cancel the card at anytime.

This card is not a gift card. You cannot buy it for someone else. Instead it is an alternative to other debit cards that you can use over and over again.

You'll find the card image that is perfect for you. Card.com has everything from flowers, to sports, to cartoon characters, movie images, famous people and special awareness.

Connect with CARD.com via:
Web
Facebook
Twitter

What image would you love to have on your debit card? Check them out here, then let me know in comments! 








1 comment:

  1. I would choose the Breast Cancer Awareness design, in honor of this month's campaign.

    ReplyDelete