Friday, September 6, 2013

Ageless Derma ~ Lip Gloss Review


Disclosure: I received the product below from Ageless Derma to help facilitate my review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own and honest. 

Those who know me well know that I carry my lip moisturizer with me everywhere I go!
Although, it isn't very flattering, nor does it look very feminine. I have tried a few different lip glosses that just didn't do the trick.

Agless Derma has a Satin Lip Gloss line that gives my lips a great color and moisturizes as well! No need for my other lip moisturizer!



This lip gloss contains aloe, green tea extract, a hint of peppermint oil as well as vitamins A & E with a base of castor oil, lanolin, ceresin, paraffin and soybean oil. These ingredients work together to moisturize lips, protect them from UV rays as well as take care of those wrinkles which appear due to aging and sun exposure. Leaving your lips kissable and smooth!

I have always been one to "play it safe" with lip color. This time I decided to step out of my comfort zone and chose the color 'Ruby'. 

Applying the lip gloss is simple, but you do need a brush to apply.


The first thing I noticed when I applied the lip gloss is that it is not sticky, unlike many other brands I have tried. It goes on smooth and had a very similar feeling as my regular moisturizer. It also didn't seem to just sit on top of my lips. This product does penetrate leaving your lips moisturized rather than just protected.


The color is bold for a gloss, but not over powering. 
I can wear it for a few hours before feeling like I have to re-apply.

This gloss does transfer. So you'll want to re-apply after drinking a soda or coffee, or eating a meal.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes!
Especially if moisturizing is an important feature in a lip gloss. I really didn't think I'd find a lip gloss I could use in place of my moisturizer... but I have with Ageless Derma!

Visit their website: http://www.agelessderma.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment