Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BumGenius Freetime - Review



The BumGenius Freetime All-In-One cloth diaper is currently my favorite all-in-one!

This diaper is made by Cottonbabies, who also make the Flip diaper system, which I mentioned in a previous post as being my favorite diaper due to it's versatility.

Freetime is a one size diaper with a snap down rise to adjust from small, medium and large. They come with the option of snap or hook and loop closure.




The inside of this diaper has two soakers which are sewn in on one side at each end of the diaper, creating two 'flaps'.

This design allows for quick dry time as well as the ability to easily adjust the absorption for boys or girls.

Each soaker is two layers with the top layer being micro suede.

The micro suede keeps moisture from being directly on baby's skin, the under layer is a thirsty micro fiber terry.

There is also a layer of absorption in the lining of the diaper.

Like the rest of the BumGenius line, this diaper also has a tummy panel to protect from tummy leaks (especially important if you have a boy).

Here is the diaper with each soaker simply laid across.



For my little man I fold the front soaker in half. This gives us the extra absorption we need up front. 

If you have a girl you could fold the back soaker in half if needed or leave the soakers as shown above.

Being that the soakers fan out, it is quick drying. 
I usually do my wash in the evening and hang dry.  This diaper is always dry by morning!

This specific diaper is hook and loop closure, you can see there are laundry tabs to keep the hook and loop from attaching to anything else in the wash.

It is kind of a bummer that this is the only Freetime I have! I would love to get some more!

I have taken this diaper off Bug not realizing just how wet he was. The inside of the diaper was soaking wet, but it didn't leak at all. 

It has a great fit and is very trim for an all-in-one!

This is a diaper I would recommend everyone add to their stash!



I did not receive product for this review, nor was I compensated in any way. All opinions are my own and are completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment